Sunday, July 14, 2013

Man Of Steel Review

This movie is getting bashed my critics, don't worry i'm here. So Man of Steel has out for over a month some people say it's great and some people say its a piece of crap.








But I think it is one of the greatest movies EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!.

On to the cast the cast is great, Henri Cavill did a fantastic job as superman, he is my favourite superman ever put on the big screen. Russel Crowe, Amy Adams, Kevin Costner, and of course Michael Shannon did a great job as their character.



The Action was epic and awesome in the movie,  Zack Snyder well he always puts great action into his movies, I also liked the cinematography a lot, Zack Snyder does this close zoom up thing when superman flying and in most of the action sequences it was soooo cool.


The Story was also really good, but as for now I loved this movie it great the cast especially Henri Cavill , and super excited for Man of Steel 2 and very very much anticipated for a Justice League movie.


So since this is my first ever review, the rating system will be a letter grade as for this movie it definitely deserves my highest rating an      A+.  So if you like my review, comment below and tell me what you thought of Man Of Steel and also be sure to check out Michael Voorhees on YouTube. Until next time this is MICHAEL VOORHEES, and to all I say PEACE. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment